Olay Fresh Effects offers six benefits in one cream. The six benefits are refreshes, brightens, evens tone, hydrates, smoothes and protects. It skin perfects, it's a tinted moisturizer and it has a board spectrum of spf 15. It also has a fresh light scent to the bb cream. When using the BB cream make sure you put it on 15 minutes before sun exposure.
If you want to check out Olay Fresh Effects this is the website to check out www.olayfresheffects.com You can purchase Olay Fresh Effects on Olayfresheffects.com or on Amazon.com I would check both websites to see what one offers you the best price.
I received FreshEffects complimentary from Influnenster. If you would like to check out Influenster this is the website http://www.influenster.com. It's free to join!! You take quizes and earn badges to receive free boxes or products to test out and report back on the product like I did with the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment