From America's #1 elastics brand, Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics are soft, stretchy material that looks great even on your wrist or in your hair. The unique knot style hair ties are perfect for dressing up any look you want. They have assorted colors too. I love to wear them in my hair! They are great for heavy hair which I have. It kept my hair up all day long and didn't even leave a line in my hair, you know that line that they usually leave in your hair. I recommend these elastics to everyone that what to get their hair out of their face.
If you want to see where you can buy the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics go to this website http://www.goody.com/Home/Products/Hair%20Accessories/Ouchless%20Ribbon%20Elastics.aspx or here http://www.goody.com/
Also if your intersended in buying them online check out this website http://www.target.com/p/goody-5ct-ribbon-elastics-cherry-blossom/-/A-14201756#prodSlot=medium_1_9
I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. If you would like to check out Influenster this is the website http://www.influenster.com

No comments:
Post a Comment